Powder Coat Ovens
Economical and easy to use, you will appreciate the craftsmanship in a Fab Shop powder coat oven.
The Fab Shop powder coat ovens have a galvanized steel sheeting on the outside and steel sheeting on the inside with 1280 degree mineral wool insulation and steel framing. All ovens are outfitted with a digital PID controller that holds the temperature within two degrees of the set temperature, tempered glass windows, 5000 watt burners, and three lighted switches – one for the fan, one for the lights, and one for the controller, along with a built-in track to roll your powder coating racks into the ovens. For a custom look, you can even pick the color of trim for your new oven!
- We provide custom-built ovens.
- All oven dimensions are interior.
- There is a two-year warranty on all electrical components.
- Our ovens are built when you order. Please allow 4-7 weeks build time.
- We are constantly updating and improving our products. We reserve the right to do so without notification.
- Our ovens are not UL listed, but do have UL listed components. Ask us for a copy.
All ovens are built to customers specifications. We do not accept returns based on appliances, certifications, and codes. It’s the customers responsibility to know your states codes prior to ordering.
ELECTRIC Oven Sizes and Prices
3w x 3d x 4h
3w x 3d x 5h
3w x 3d x 6h
4w x 4d x 6h
4w x 6d x 6h
4w x 8d x 6h
6w x 6d x 6h
6w x 8d x 6h
6w x 10d x 6h
6w x 12d x 6h